We Buy Vintage
Have something to sell?
We are always looking for women's clothing and accessories and buy all seasons, year-round.
WE ESPECIALLY LOVE:
- Dresses from the 1970s and earlier
- Skirts from the 1970s and earlier
- Coats (No full-fur coats, but fur-trimmed ones are considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Costume jewelry from the 1970s and earlier
- Purses from the 1970s and earlier
- Formal dresses from the 1960s and earlier
WE DON'T BUY:
- Housewares or home decor
A NOTE ON BRIDAL ITEMS:
We are often contacted about buying wedding dresses, and the short answer is we don't often come across ones that wouldn't need a fair amount of altering to appeal to modern-day brides. That said, we do have some ideas in the works for a future bridal section in our shop, so if you're already thinking of donating that dress from the 1970s or earlier to Goodwill, we'd happily accept it instead, and you'd be assured it's going somewhere that appreciates its history and style!
If after reading through these guides you have something you'd like to sell or donate, email a few images and any information you have on size and condition to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we see something we like, we'll set up an appointment!
Have a lot? We can come to you, too!